Turbo Yeast 48
1. Clean the fermenter thoroughly with water and soda detergent. Rinse thoroughly with cold water.
2. Add 5-10 liters of hot water to your 30-liter fermenter (30-liter plastic bucket with lid is recommended). Then add 8 kg standard white sugar, mix well, make sure all is dissolved before you proceed.
3. Top up with lukewarm water to final volume 25 liters.
Important: check temperature, it should not be higher than 30°C.
4. Add 100g Turbo Yeast and mix it slowly.Cover fermenter with lid and put airlock about half full of water.
5. Leave to ferment at room temperature (ideal temperature is 20-25°C and preferably constant during whole fermentation process). Fermentation takes 3-5 days
6. When fermentation process is over, transfer the liquid into another fermenter using a siphon and leave the sediment behind so you can discard that before you proceed to use your wash. Depending on the final product desired, alternatively add clarifiers to improve your result.
Turbo yeasts ferment sugar into High alcohol wash. It can make 19%-20 % in a short space of time: 3-5 days or less, Has been designed to perform very well under different fermentation conditions. Is ideally suited for manufacture of spirit and high alcoholic drinks both for home brewers and bigger production volumes. Turbo Yeast provides a faster fermentation of sugar, corn, molasses, barley, wheat, potato peels, etc. with high alcohol and temperature tolerance. Turbo Yeast is comprised of a mix of extremely alcohol-tolerant yeast and complex nutrients that quickly ferment sugar into alcohol completely.
Constant temperature 22-30°C is important for the process. Too high temperature can kill yeast cells, too low might not start fermentation at all or cause very slow fermentation process. Before you start to add clarificaton agents and stabilizer to wine, make sure the fermentation is completly finished. Otherwise the clarification process will not be successful, yeast odour will still be present and that strongly effects the quality of the finished product. During fermentation you can open the fermenter and mix the brew slowly for a short time. Do not leave the fermenter open, make sure the lid is always closed hermetically afterwards.